CONTACT US TODAY
If you haven’t cleaned your car in awhile, then an extensive detail will bring back its brilliance!
The Extensive Detail is our premium service and this is a perfect solution if you are:
- Selling your car and you want to get the best possible sell price from the buyer.
- Purchased a pre-owned car and you want to get it looking like new.
- Purchased a used car and it needs your attention to detail and perfection.
- Your car just needs some loving.
This is a comprehensive car detail and it will ensure that every part of your vehicle will be cleaned and restored so that it smells, feels and looks amazing!
What does it cost for an Extensive Detail?
Prices start from $295 for Passenger Cars and $395 for Four Wheel Drives and People Movers.
An Extensive detail should be repeated every 12 months.
How long will you need my car for an Extensive Detail?
We will need your car for approximately 5 – 8 hours.
What is involved in an Extensive Detail?
We take great pride in our work. Every part of your car will be cleaned and treated to leave it looking as good as the day your got it.
- Starting with the interior
The dash, centre console and every door panel is cleaned. This is a deep clean that removes the fluff from the air-vents and the sand in the grooves. The floor mats are removed and shampooed.
We then vacuum the seats and carpets. We use a brush to agitate the carpets, lifting the dirt to the surface. We move the seats in all positions and vacuum underneath. Once free of dry dust, the carpets and seats are cleaned. The boot is thoroughly vacuumed.
- Wash Bay
Next we proceed to the wash bay. The doors and boot are opened and the jambs, rubbers and hinges are high pressure washed. The wheels and wheel arches are treated and cleaned. We open the bonnet and clean the engine bay. We then rinse and soap wash the entire body and windows, with particular attention to bugs on the bumpers and road tar that has built up behind the wheels. Then the whole car is high pressure rinsed.
- Detailing Bay
Lastly, we move the car to a detailing bay. We dry the whole car including the door recesses. The interior door panels, dash and console are treated. The tyres are glossed. The windows and mirrors are cleaned inside and out.
To finish we hand polish all the paintwork – bumper to bumper – as this adds a protective coating that will help keep your car cleaner.
- Quality Assurance
We have a second detailer review the car once it is complete to ensure our high standards are maintained.
- Please note
- bore water and hard water stains on windows are an extra cost
The end result – every part of your car is clean and protected.
Additional Add-On Services – Enquire Today For Pricing
- Machine buffing and polishing to remove fine scratches
- Hard water and bore water stains from windows
- Underbody wash and black for Four Wheel Drives
- Full engine bay cleaning
- Headlight restoration
- Touch-up paint on minor scratches
- Seat/Carpet intensive cleaning – localised spills
- Leather Seat Treatment – to keep the leather supple and soft
- Alloy Bar Polishing – remove tarnishing and stains from bull bars, nudge bars, sports bars
- Paint Protection for long lasting deep mirror shine and protection